Blue Skies Forever: Welcome Back, Ourself!

Monday, April 11, 2005

Welcome Back, Ourself!

Greetings, readers! And welcome back, ourself!

(Applause)


Our hiatus from blogging was an emotional rollercoaster

While we were gone, our friend Nirav resumed battle with his dastardly nemesis, the unbearable lightness of being.

We learned that our friend and classmate Chris has a blog full of amusing links.

And last but not least, we received some more reader mail. It seems our readers are fond of conspiracy theories. First, Chris of Philadelphia suggested that Science Man and John Bolton might have been seperated at birth. Now Portland, Oregon's The Morah writes the following:

...we arrived safely at LAX at 7:30 in the morning. We had to transfer from the international to the domestic terminal, which was something like a four-mile walk. When we finally arrived at our gate, imagine my surprise when I saw Pinto sitting there reading the newspaper! I put my bags down and yelled 'Pinto!!', but Pinto did not respond. I'm telling you, this was not a Pinto lookalike. This was Pinto. Reading the paper. He refused to acknowledge me, so I puzzled for a moment then went to get a bottle of water. When I came out of the travel shop, Pinto was gone. I am now convinced that he is not in Paz. He has not been in Thailand or New Zealand or anywhere else. Pinto has been sitting at LAX for the last 6 months.


We doubt the Morah's theory, as Pinto has sent us a number of postcards postmarked from the locales they depict, and as he may well have stopped in LAX en route to one of his destinations. Nevertheless, we shall leave it to him to respond. Pinto?


Say it ain't so, buddy


It's good to be back, readers. We missed you!

PS--If you don't like Antonin Scalia and you live in New York, check out the protest over NYU's decision to honor Scalia on Tuesday.



We welcome reader mail. Send to ohgivemeahome(at)gmail(dot)com.



1 Comments:

Blogger JS said...

Ok, first the Pope...now you're drawing on maps. I'm starting to think my IP rights are being slowly and ever so gently raped.

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home